Cleaner fluids, drier solids, smaller footprint
Strad offers premium linear motion drying shakers to ensure a fast and efficient turnaround time on your fluid recovery process. The linear motion drying shakers are multi-functional drilling fluid cleaners equipped to handle varying drilling fluid viscosities and remove solids from drilling fluid. It is designed with a high G-force, and pretensioned screens to optimize the flow of drilling fluids. It provides a cleaner reclaimed fluid that can be re-utilized by the drilling fluid program.
- G-force adjustable up to 7.5 G's
- Secondary fluid recovery from the primary rig shakers
- Screens drill cuttings during the initial removal phase
- Drying shakers use the finest mesh screen capable of handling the full volume from the flow line under the particular drilling conditions without flooding the shaker bed
- Screens: three pretensioned panels
- The vibrator motor for the drying shaker is permanently lubricated
Strad's solids control and waste management solutions are the next generation of closed-loop, zero discharge systems. We use top-of-the-line equipment and provide 24/7/365 service. Strad's equipment meets all environmental practices and standards which minimizes environmental impact.
Strad's drying shakers offer the benefits of cleaner reclaimed fluid and drier solids.
Strad's linear motion drying shakers are compact, offering a small on-site footprint.
|Size||112 ⅛" x 74 ⅞" x 59"|
|Dry Weight||4,030 lbs|
|Screen Area||27 sq ft.|
|Motor Horsepower||2.3 HP|