effective November 26, 2012
Strad Energy Services Ltd. and its affiliates, partnerships, associates and subsidiaries (collectively, "Strad") is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information collected, used and disclosed in its course of conducting business. This Privacy Statement:
- explains Strad's practices with respect to the collection, use, disclosure and protection of personal information;
- provides information on how to access, correct and update personal information; and
- explains how to contact Strad with privacy‐related questions or comments.
What personal information does Strad collect?
Strad may collect personal information about you from time to time which includes, but is not limited to:
- contact information such as your name, address, title, telephone number, email address, company name and similar information;
- financial information, including banking information (including your depositories and beneficiaries), tax information, occupation, payment information, credit or financial history and mortgage information;
- medical information (including emergency contact information);
- information about land or mineral rights (including title, ownership, land surveys, real property reports and road use information); and
- regulatory, license and permit application information.
Why does Strad collect and use your personal information?
Strad collects and uses personal information in order to conduct its business activities, which include, but are not limited to:
- providing information to stakeholders and other interested parties;
- providing goods and services;
- maintaining Strad’s business and operations;
- complying with contractual, legal and regulatory requirements;
- communicating with employees, stakeholders, service providers and other interested parties, including providing information and responding to inquiries and requests; and
- any other reasonable purposes consistent with Strad’s business objectives.
When does Strad share your personal information with others?
Strad shall not disclose your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, unless you have consented to such use or disclosure, or where required or permitted by law.
How does Strad protect your personal information?
Strad considers personal information provided by you to be private and confidential and accordingly we treat it with care. Strad:
- will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified in this Privacy Statement, except with your consent or where permitted by law to do so;
- will protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information with reasonable security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information;
- will keep your personal information as accurate and up‐to‐date as is necessary for the purposes identified in this Privacy Statement; and
- will retain your personal information only for the period of time necessary to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected, and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Consent to collection, use and disclosure of personal information
Strad has published this Privacy Statement to inform you of its policies and practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. If you do not consent to Strad’s policies and practices as described in this Privacy Statement, you may refuse to provide your personal information to Strad. In addition, you may withdraw your consent to Strad’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information at any time by advising Strad of the same in writing. Strad assumes that you have consented to its policies and practices as described in this Privacy Statement unless you refuse or withdraw your consent.
Refusal or withdrawal of your consent is subject to the terms and conditions of any contractual agreements you have with Strad, as well as applicable legal and/or regulatory restrictions.
Accessing, correcting or updating personal information
Upon request to Strad, Strad shall inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and will allow you to review your personal information, except where otherwise provided by law. Strad shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is accurate and current and, at any time, you may request that Strad correct or update your personal information by advising Strad of the same in writing.
If you have any questions or concerns with Strad’s Privacy Statement or procedures, or with the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, you may contact Strad at the following address:
Strad Energy Services Ltd.
1200, 440 - 2nd Ave SW
Calgary, Alberta T2P 5E9
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.stradenergy.com/TermsConditions.
Strad retains the right to amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in accordance with its business practices and applicable laws.