600 BBL Single Wall Horizontal Tanks
*Products may vary by region.
Strad's 600 BBL Single Wall Horizontal Tank is versatile when it comes to storing, discharging and rolling invert mud. The horizontal storage tank orientation is a much safer design by eliminating the need to climb on top of the tank.
Strad's Surface Equipment team specializes in containment, fluid management systems and spill prevention as well as turnkey project management. We are proud to say our people are highly trained and experienced at mobilizing and demobilizing tank farms. Our team will safely and efficiently coordinate all logistics for the transportation of equipment fluids and waste disposal on the well-site.
600 BBL Single Wall Horizontal Tank Specifications
600 BBL / 95 m3
|Volume US gallons
50'8" x 12'13/16" x 12'1/2"
39,528 lbs / 17,930 kg
600 BBL Single Wall Horizontal Tank Features
- 2 x no pinch hammer style ground rods complete with 10' of #2 flexible cable and quick connect couplers
- 75' static steel reel for safe fluid transfer
- Mechanical fluid gauge board
- Tank thermometer for easy fluid temperature capture
- 2" seam line complete with fig. 200 unions
- 2 x 4" tank suction line
- 2 x 4" external pump suction for multiple tank connection
- 4" discharge line into tank mud roll
- LED Boss fixtures for interior and exterior lighting
- 2 x Agitators - 1 - 30 amp pin and sleeve 480 volt, 200' cord supplied (AB 609 starter box)
- 1 x Pump - 1 - 30 amp pin and sleeve, 20 HP motor, 480 volt, 200' cord supplied (AB 609 starter box)
- 1 x Heater in pump shack - 1 - 30 amp pin and sleeve 208 volt, 200' cord supplied
- Other options include: wind sock, powder coat, 1.5" spray foam insulation, fall arrest, thermometer, LED lighting, and custom sample port
- Rear ladder including fall arrest
- Pressure safety theft hatch
- High level fluid alarm at 85% tank capacity
- Electrical access trough to keep all cords off the floor
600 BBL Single Wall Horizontal Tanks Advantages
The 600 BBL Single Wall Horizontal Tank is 100% designed in-house which features a unique live roll system. Some advantages to the new design include insulation, steam lines, agitators, and a pump that's incorporated into the front shed of the tank. Also, new to this application is the style pump that is capable of transferring heavier mud weights.