Linear Motion Drying Shaker
*Products may vary by region.
Strad's solids control and waste management solutions can provide a closed-loop, zero discharge system to meet all your needs when it comes to location, budget, safety and environmental requirements. Strad offers premium linear motion drying shakers to ensure a fast and efficient turnaround time on your fluid recovery process. The linear motion drying shakers are a multi-functional drilling fluid cleaner that is equipped to handle varying drilling fluid viscosities and remove solids from your drilling fluid. It is designed with a high g-force and pretensioned screens to optimize the flow of drilling fluids. It provides a cleaner reclaimed fluid that can be utilized back into the drilling fluid program.
Linear Motion Drying Shaker Specifications
|| 112-1/8" x 74-7/8" x 59"
|| 4,030 lbs
|| 27 sq ft.
|| 2.3 HP
Linear Motion Drying Shaker Features
- G-Force adjustable up to 7.5 G's
- Secondary fluid recovery from the primary rig shakers.
- Screens drill cuttings during the initial removal phase. All cuttings should be removed.
- Drying shakers use the finest mesh screen capable of handling the full volume from the flow line under the particular drilling conditions without flooding the shaker bed.
- Screens - 3 pretensioned panels
- Shaker beds should run as flat as possible.
- The vibrator motor for the drying shaker is permanently lubricated.
- Secondary fluid recovered should be centrifuged to minimize low gravity solids build up.
Linear Motion Drying Shaker Advantages
Strad's solids control and waste management solutions are the next generation of closed-loop, zero discharge systems. Strad's Solids Control team will help you design the optimal solution the first time. We use top of the line equipment and provide 24/7/365 service making your program a success. Strad's equipment meets all environmental practices and standards which minimizes environmental impact.
Strad's drying shakers offer the benefits of cleaner reclaimed fluid and dryer solids.
Strad's linear motion drying shakers are compact, offering a small on-site footprint.