Drill Cuttings & Invert Recovery
Strad is excited to provide a new service offering to its lineup of products and services - Drill Cuttings Management and Invert Recovery. This time saving service is proven to help simplify projects and puts safety and environment first for the customer. Using an experienced drill cuttings management team means the safe and proper handling of waste and also frees up rig crews from running loaders.
With Strad on the job, we can reduce clean-up costs by eliminating the spread of solidification agent and invert across the lease. Strad can also optimize the solidifying agent to cuttings ratio helping to reduce costs in materials as well as the overall volume of waste sent for disposal. Lastly, Strad can monitor and ensure transport trucks are filled to capacity to help reduce extra hauling costs for the operator.
Simply, our drill cuttings management and invert recovery service will help to save time, money and reduce the HSE footprint of drilling operations.
Drill Cuttings Management & Invert Recovery Features:
Drill cuttings management and invert recovery offers key features, such as:
- Experienced operators on-site free up rig crews from running loaders
- Highest level of safety with experienced operators on your worksite
- Proper measurement of cuttings to solidifying agent ratio with minimal waste
- Minimize clean-up costs by eliminating the tracking of solidifying agent and invert across the lease
- Monitoring of transport truck loads to reduce extra and unnecessary hauling costs
- Provides additional support on-site to unload and load trucks (pallets, pipe, etc.)
- On-site service, 24 hours a day
Drill Cuttings Management & Invert Recovery Specifications:
Our drill cuttings management package includes:
- 1 or 2 heavy equipment operators
- A 12 to 25 tonne excavator (track hoe)
- 2 - 80m3 shale bin (4 sided)
- 2 - 25m3 shale bin (4 sided)
- As well as necessary attachments for unloading trucks and moving pipe
Shale Dryer System
100m3 Shale Bin (4 sided)
High or Low Sided Shale Bins (3 sided)
Drill Cuttings & Invert Recovery Advantages
Strad has the capability to manage and recover drill cuttings with the use of heavy duty equipment alongside surface equipment rentals and trucking services.
Strad's drill cuttings management and invert recovery system provides an opportunity to simplify your projects, save time and money, as well as puts safety and the environment first. Our drill cuttings management effectively reduces the HSE footprint of drilling operations and creates efficiencies with trained operators on-site.
Strad services and maintains all of our equipment for optimal performance in the field and provides on-site service 24 hours a day.