EcoPond® Steel (EPS)
*For SALE only*
Contact Darrell Rairdan - (403) 740.3226
EcoPond® Steel (EPS) is a fully engineered, modular steel tank that is built with multiple reinforced panels. The rectangular shape and design of the EPS is unique to other systems in that it can be easily configured to suit tighter locations and higher fluid capacity needs.
EcoPond® Steel (EPS) Specifications
|Size (11 ft tall)
|| 60' x 132'
|| 18.3m x 40.2m
|| 60' x 156'
|| 18.3m x 47.5m
|| 60' x 180'
|| 18.3m x 54.9m
|| 60' x 204'
|| 183m x 62.2m
EcoPond® Steel (EPS) Features
- Modular: each unit customized for your location and capacity needs
- Engineered steel panel design
- Industry innovation: exclusive rectangular design for use in limited space
- Minimize environmental impact
- Insulated for heat retention, heat regulation and energy conservation
- Tested rigorously and certified engineered tank
EcoPond® Steel (EPS) Advantages
The modular rectangular shape of the EPS can hold a larger capacity within a more efficient footprint than other circular frac-water management options.
Reduced impact with a smarter footprint and full containment, the reclamation costs are virtualy eliminated.
Strad is known for quality and service. We use our team for your complete installation and provide electronic monitoring for extra peace of mind.