FireCaddy™ Fire Suppression System
Strad Energy Services is the distributor of the portable FireCaddy™ fire suppression system to the oil and gas industry. Compact and powerful, the FireCaddy™ system is your best option for remote oilfield fires that are too large for a fire extinguisher and inaccessible to fire trucks. FireCaddy™ is easy to use, built for all-terrain mobility and designed to fight Class A & B fires. It comes equipped with FlameOut™, fire suppressing foam, which is 100% biodegradable and up to 10 times more effective than water alone. FlameOut™ knocks fires down quickly by eliminating oxygen, cooling materials to prevent re-ignition and reducing toxic smoke.
FireCaddy™ Fire Suppression System Features
- 3 Models - diesel (10 Hp), gas (5.5 Hp), DC 12 volt (1/2 Hp).
- 16" solid rubber tires (diesel and gas models).
- 50' of high pressure rubber hose (3/4") and 100' of lay flat hose (1").
- Equipped with FlameOut™ fire suppressing foam.
- 125 to 250 US Gallon water tanks.
- This portable suppression system is easily mounted and transported via hi-way or off road trailers using truck skid mounts.
- Strad will also custom build an enclosure for your FireCaddy™.
- DC 12 volt can be equipped in a lockable steel job box.
- Optional sprinkler system.
FireCaddy™ Fire Suppression System Advantages
FireCaddy™ Systems' compact, all-terrain design makes it ideal for operations at remote oilfield sites.
Keeping a FireCaddy™ Fire Suppression System on site can eliminate the need for water trucks.